Verizon is offering some of its customers a free year of Disney’s streaming service, Disney Plus, which launched on Tuesday. The offer is available to new and existing Verizon Wireless Unlimited customers, new Fios Home Internet customers, and new 5G Home Internet customers.
How do I get Disney Plus on Verizon FIOS?
Find your reference number in:
- My Fios app: From the top menu, choose Account, then Add-Ons. Scroll to Disney+ then tap Manage. …
- My Verizon online: From the top menu, choose Plan, then Add-ons and apps. Choose Manage Your Products then Disney+ to see your reference number.
Does Verizon FIOS have Disney plus?
The Disney+ app is not on the FiOS box. You have to download the app on your Smart TV or Smart device like Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, or Firestick.
How do I get Disney plus free on Verizon FIOS?
Once you’ve got a My Verizon account, or if you already have one, sign in online or on the app, where you’ll find a Disney+ invitation if you’re eligible for the promotion. Click the “Get Disney+” button, which will lead you to the Terms and Conditions page.
How do I know if I get free Disney Plus with Verizon?
If you’re already a Verizon Wireless customer on one of the eligible unlimited data plans, you can simply sign in to your My Verizon account/app to add Disney Plus. Once you log in, you should see a notice about the free offer — click on “Get Disney+” to start the process.
How do I add apps to my FIOS TV?
Ensure your Stream TV is up to date as the following steps apply to the most recent version.
- If necessary, press the Home button. …
- From the Stream TV Home screen, select the Apps menu. …
- From the ‘Get more apps’ section, select Google Play Store.
- Select the desired app. …
- Select Install.
Do all Verizon customers get Disney+?
In August, Verizon announced that customers on Play More and Get More plans will receive free access to the Disney Bundle (Disney+, Hulu with ads, and ESPN+) for as long as they remain on those unlimited plans.
Is Disney plus free with Amazon Prime?
Prime members can now enjoy up to six months of Disney Plus for free when they sign up with Amazon Music Unlimited, which costs $8 a month.
How do I get Discovery Plus for free?
Discovery Plus is free for a year for select Verizon Unlimited customers. The streaming service, which houses shows from Discovery, HGTV, and Food Network, typically costs $5 a month with commercials, or $7 a month without ads. Select Verizon Unlimited and internet customers can get a free year of Discovery Plus.
How can I get Disney+ for free?
How To Sign Up For The Disney+ Free Trial
- Step 1: Navigate to the Disney+ website.
- Step 2: Click the button entitled ‘Start Free Trial’ — or hit the one below.
- Step 3: Enter your email address, followed by your credit card information.
- Step 4: You’re in! Now all that’s left to do is make a note of the renewal date.
How do I add Disney plus to my TV?
A new Smart TV with Android TV software, an LG TV or Samsung Smart TV (with the Tizen operating system) all have the Disney+ app. Just head over to TV’s app icon or store. Search for Disney+ and add it to your home screen.
How do I get Disney plus on my TV?
It’s easily done.
- Sign up to Disney Plus.
- Make sure your TV is connected to the internet.
- On your home screen, navigate to the Play Store icon.
- In the search box type “Disney+”
- Select the Disney Plus icon and install. …
- Return to your home screen and you should see a Disney Plus icon. …
- Log in.
Is Disney plus release?
On November 8, 2018, Disney CEO Bob Iger announced that the service would be named Disney+ and that the company was targeting a launch in late 2019. A September launch was reportedly planned, but on April 11, 2019, Disney announced that Disney+ would launch on November 12, 2019 in the United States.