How do I send an email to Disney World?
- To send e-mail to the Walt Disney World® Resort, please type your e-mail address in the “From” box, select a subject from the “Subject” box, type your message in the “Message” box, and click “Send.”
- Please include your phone number and mailing address, in the event we need to contact you or mail materials to you.
How do I contact Disney customer service?
Resort Hotel and Theme Park Information
- Non-Reservation. Questions. (407) 939-2273.
- My Past. Walt Disney World Visit. (407) 939-6104.
- Disability Services. (407) 560-2547.
How do I complain to Disney?
Three Ways To Complain At Disney World
- 1 – Ask For The Manager. Whether it is a problem with your Disney Resort Hotel room or a cast member who did something rude or unsafe, ask for a manager at the location where the event happened. …
- 2 – Visit Guest Relations. …
- 3 – Write The Company.
How do I send a letter to Disney?
There are two official addresses to send your letter:
- Walt Disney Company. Attn: Fan Mail Department. 500 South Buena Vista Street. Burbank, CA 91521.
- Walt Disney World Communications. P.O. Box 10040. Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040.
- Tips for Sending Letters:
Does Disney respond to complaints?
Yes they do. I’m sure it’s difficult to keep up with the volume, whether complaints or praise, but i’ve had very good responses, including one from last summer that lead to this thread.
How do I contact the CEO of Disney?
Executive Contact Information
- Robert Iger. email@example.com.
- Bob Chapek. Chairman, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. Robert.Chapek@disney.com.
- Phil Holmes. Vice President of Hollywood Studios, Former Vice President of Magic Kingdom. Phil.M.Holmes@Disney.com.
Why is Disney customer service so good?
Disney doesn’t simply want to provide good customer service in certain places of the business; they want to provide excellent customer service in all areas. … There are many companies that do customer service well, but Disney does it great. The level of service at Disney is planned, purposeful, and consistent.
How do I ask a question to Disney?
All you have to do is visit www.disneyaddicts.com at the top of the page you can ask us Your Disney Question! All questions are searchable and indexed to help you find them when you need them!
Can you mail to Disney characters?
If you write a letter to a Disney character, you can mail it to either Walt Disney World, Disneyland or both. Here at WDW Vacation Tips, we recommend sending a letter to both locations to increase your chances of getting a signed autograph back in the mail.
Can you send mail to Mickey Mouse?
How To Write A Letter To Mickey Mouse: The mailing address is Walt Disney Company, Attention: Fan Mail Department, 500 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank California, 91521. … If your child writes a sweet little letter, make a copy before you send it, better yet save the original, send the copy.
What Disney characters will write you back?
However, you will more than likely receive a postcard signed either by multiple Disney Princesses such as Jasmine, Ariel, Tiana, Cinderella, Belle, Aurora, Snow White, & Rapunzel or one signed by Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald Duck and Pluto also known as the Fab-Five. It can take a few weeks to receive a response back.