What is the official Disneyland app?
The official Disneyland App is available for download now from the App Store and on Google Play. This new app provides useful info, special features and more right at your fingertips. Find the fun faster with maps of attractions, restaurants and shops.
Does Disneyland have an app?
Available for iPhone® and smartphones for Android™.
What’s the Disney app called?
PLAY NOW. DISNEYNOW. Your favorite Disney TV shows, DCOMs and games are now all in one place. *DisneyNOW lets you watch whenever, wherever with one customizable app made just for you.
What is the best Disneyland app?
Top 7 Disneyland Apps
- Disneyland Resort Official App. COST: Free | DEVICES: iOS & Android. …
- Disneyland Lines from Touring Plans. …
- MouseWait. …
- Virtual Plaid. …
- RideMax for Disneyland. …
- Disneyland Inside Out. …
- Hidden Mickeys: Disneyland.
How can I get into Disneyland for free?
How Can I Get Free Disneyland Tickets?
- Join Swagbucks for free.
- Shop online thru their site.
- Take short surveys.
- Change your browser to Swagbucks to earn tons of free points daily.
- Redeem your earned Swagbucks for Disney gift cards.
What rides will be open at Disneyland?
- Alice in Wonderland.
- Astro Orbitor.
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
- Casey Jr. Circus Train.
- Disneyland Railroad.
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant.
- Gadget’s Go Coaster.
Can you take food into Disneyland?
Guests are allowed to bring outside food and nonalcoholic beverages into the parks for self-consumption, provided they are not in glass containers, do not require heating, reheating, processing or refrigeration and do not have pungent odors. Inform a Security Cast Member of any food items when you enter the park.
How long is the wait time for Disneyland tickets?
ANAHEIM, Calif. — Twelve hours. Half a day.
How do I call Disneyland?
Hotel and Theme Park Information
- Guest Information. (714) 781-INFO. (714) 781-4636. PhotoPass Guest. Support. (714) 520-7106.
- Merchandise Guest Services. (877) 560-6477.
- Disability Services. (407) 560-2547.
Can you use your phone to enter Disney?
Easily Enter the Parks and More: Simply hold your iPhone, Apple Watch, or other smart device near an access point when entering the parks or using other available features, just like you do with a MagicBand.
Can I use my phone to get into Disney?
The contactless service provides a new way to enter Walt Disney World theme parks by using eligible iPhones, Apple Watch or Google Pay enabled Android phones. … The physical cards work the same as a theme park tickets or room keys.
What app turns you into a Disney character?
It’s thanks to the latest mobile app that everyone is talking about right now, Voila AI Artist, which lets users either upload an image from their camera roll or take a new one, and then have all kinds of fun tweaking that image into 2D and 3D cartoons to make themselves look like Disney- and Pixar-style characters.
How many rides can you ride in a day at Disneyland?
Although initially, it may seem like an overwhelming task, by planning a trip carefully, guests can ride all 40-plus rides at Disneyland over the course of a single day.
What day is Disneyland least busy?
Disneyland’s less crowded times are:
- Early January through the mid-February.
- The day after President’s Day (February) until Spring Break (mid-March)
- The middle of April until Memorial Day Weekend (late May)
- After Labor Day through the beginning of October.
How much is a Disneyland FastPass?
The cost will be $20 per guest, per day. Simply put, you will select your FASTPASSES on your app throughout the day and then walk to attractions when your return window arrives. You’ll scan your device at least once to enter the attraction. Some attractions require you to scan it twice.