Does Disney do anything special for first time visitors?
You Can Get a Free Souvenir for Your First Trip to Disney
If you mention that this is your first visit when you buy your tickets, check in at a Disney resort, or stop in at Guest Services, you can get a free button to wear around the park.
How do I make my Disney trip special?
Ten Ways to Make a Disney Vacation Extra-Special
- Have a birthday cake magically appear at dinnertime. …
- Cut the line to meet Kylo Ren—and most other characters. …
- Let the entire park know you’re celebrating without saying a word. …
- Experience something only early risers get to see. …
- Make your vacation boredom-proof.
How do I plan my first Disney trip?
How to Plan Your First Trip to Disney World
- Step 1: Decide When to Go. …
- Step 2: Plan Ahead. …
- Step 3: Choose Where to Stay. …
- Step 4: Identify Your “Must-Do’s” …
- Step 5: Make a Daily Plan. …
- Step 6: Buy Tickets and Set up a My Disney Experience Account. …
- Step 7: Book Advanced Dining Reservations and Decide on a Dining Plan.
How can I surprise my daughter with a Disney trip?
Fill a suitcase with that they will need on their trip to Disney. Make sure to include some Disney related t-shirts, Mickey ears or autograph books to help clue them in. This way the excitement is revealed and they have some goodies to enjoy right away too!
What should you not do at Disney?
5 things not to do at Disney World
- Buy your tickets at the park. …
- Forgo FastPasses for popular attractions. …
- Visit during peak season. …
- Buy your souvenirs while you’re there. …
- Eat exclusively at the park.
How do you get free stuff at Disney?
24 Things that are Free at Disney World
- Celebration Buttons.
- Visit the Disney Resorts.
- PhotoPass Cast Members Photos.
- Character Autographs.
- Hidden Mickey Scavenger Hunts.
- Disney’s Play App.
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom.
- Ice Water.
What should I bring to Disney to save money?
In This Post
- Save on park tickets.
- Buy discounted Disney gift cards.
- Skip Park Hopper.
- Get groceries delivered or bring food to the parks.
- Use points to stay off-site (without trading away perks)
- Rent Disney Vacation Club points.
- Take the Magical Express Bus.
- Take advantage of a free Disney dining plan.
How do I get the best Disney experience?
Tips for Making Your Disney World Vacation More Relaxing
- Choose your resort wisely. …
- Choose the right time of year to visit. …
- Use a touring plan. …
- Take a nap. …
- Spend time outside the parks. …
- Have some non-walking physical activity. …
- Have a date night. …
- Make dining reservations in advance.
How are some people using fast passes at Disney World?
Unlike many of the other Disney parks worldwide, the Walt Disney World FastPass+ system does not rely on paper tickets. Instead, you schedule FastPass+ reservations online, through the My Disney Experience app, or through physical kiosks in the park. These reservations are linked to your park ticket or Magic Band.
How many days do you need for first Disney trip?
If your desire is to do nothing but hit all four theme parks from dawn to dusk, you should be looking to spend four full days in Walt Disney World (roughly one at each park, though as savvy Disney World veterans will tell you, you can likely knock out Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and even Epcot (thanks to the …
What is the longest someone has stayed at Disney World?
The “official” milestone was reached on August 13; of the estimated 2,200 days Brent has spent at the parks over his lifetime, that day ranks among his all-time-top Disney memories.
What Disney park should I go to first?
No matter what your plans may be, Magic Kingdom will always be the best choice for your first park. Seeing the iconic Cinderella Castle, watching your favorite characters parade around, and walking onto Main Street USA is the perfect way to get you into the Disney mood and help you feel the magic, as its name suggests.
Can Mickey Mouse call my child?
Disney characters like Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck can now help you put your kids to bed by calling them with a good-night message. Starting Friday until April 30, parents can call 1-877-7-MICKEY to have classic Disney characters call their children with a good-night message.
How do you tell your kids your going to Disney?
Have a “We’re going to Disney World” message written on the map, or place a big “You are going here” sticker over WDW. Telling the child that you’re heading to a different destination.
What goes in a Disney surprise bag?
So here’s what I’ve stuffed in each of my Disney Trip Surprise Bags:
- 2 Disney character t-shirts.
- Mini candy bars.
- Variety of glow sticks, necklaces, bracelets, & crowns – for evenings in the Parks… from the dollar store! …
- Small Disney character plush.