Who are the top 5 YouTubers?
Influencer Matchmaker have compiled our top list of YouTubers with some of the most subscribers going into the New Year.
- PewDiePie – 102 Million Subscribers. …
- Dude Perfect – 47 Million Subscribers. …
- HolaSoyGerman – 40 Million Subscribers. …
- Whindersson Nunes – 37.6 Million Subscribers. …
- elrubiusOMG – 36.2 Million Subscribers.
Who is the number 1 most popular YouTuber?
Which YouTube family has most subscribers 2020?
1. RomanAtwoodVlogs – 13.5 Million Subscribers. The Atwood family of RomanAtwoodVlogs has the most subscribers of any family on YouTube, with 13.5 million.
Who is the #1 most popular YouTuber in the world and how many subscribers do they have?
1. PewDiePie — 108 million subscribers. Video type: PewDiePie is known for his popular videos where he gives commentary while playing video games.
Who is the richest YouTuber?
Who is the richest YouTuber in the world today? The richest YouTuber in the world today is Jeffree Star with a net worth of $200 million. His net worth is 5x larger than the second richest YouTuber, PewDiePie, who has a net worth of $40 million.
Who is the most disliked YouTuber?
In 2016, PewDiePie achieved a video in the top 3 by specifically asking his own viewers to dislike his video.
Historical most-disliked videos.
|Upload date||October 3, 2007|
|Date achieved||March 31, 2010|
Who is World No 1 YouTuber?
Now, he is the most subscribed Youtuber in the world.
Who was the first YouTuber?
The first youtuber was Jawed Karim who was also a founder of YouTube. Jawed Karim posted the first-ever video to YouTube. The 18-second video, entitled “Me at the zoo,” features Karim, a YouTube cofounder, at the San Diego Zoo standing in front of a bunch of elephants.
Who is the most popular girl YouTuber?
Mexican YouTuber, Mariand Castrejon Castañeda, has the most subscribers of any female on YouTube, with 23.7 million. Best known for her beauty videos, Castañeda also frequently publishes challenge videos, travel vlogs, and fashion tutorials.
Who are the richest kid YouTubers?
The highest-paid YouTuber of the year is a nine-year-old boy – Ryan Kaji, who made nearly $30 million in a year by making unboxing videos of toys. The ambitious kid also reviewed toys and games on his YouTube channel, making him the highest-paid YouTuber in 2020.
Who is the richest YouTuber in 2020?
1. Ryan Kaji. Nine-year-old Ryan Kaji was Forbes’ estimated top-earning YouTube star of 2020, bringing in an estimated $29.5 million and 12.2 billion between June 2019 and June 2020.
Who is the youngest richest YouTuber?
Image posted on Instagram by Ryan Kaji. Ryan Kaji, a nine-year-old boy from Texas, has been named the world’s highest-paid YouTube star by Forbes Magazine. The boy has earned nearly USD 30 million in 2020 by unboxing and reviewing toys and games on his YouTube channel Ryan’s World.
Who has a Diamond Play Button?
PewDiePie holding his Red Diamond Play Button. The Red Diamond Play Button at 100 million subscribers, made out of silver-plated metal inset with a large piece of dark red crystal. Currently, T-Series and PewDiePie are the only ones who have received this award.
Who was the first YouTuber to hit 100 million?
Support of PewDiePie or T-Series, public competition/rivalry about being the most-subscribed YouTube channel. T-Series overtook PewDiePie as the most-subscribed YouTube channel and became the first YouTube channel to reach 100 million subscribers.
Who is the fastest growing YouTuber 2020?
Here are the top 10 fastest growing YouTubers of 2020 in order of their growth in subscribers in the last month according to SocialBlade.
- T-Series. 159M subscribers. …
- Vlad and Niki. 56.3M subscribers. …
- Kids Diana Show. 66.8M subscribers. …
- Like Nastya. 63.1M subscribers. …
- MrBeast. …
- James Charles. …
- Dixie D’Amelio. …
- Chloe Ting.